OCI brings over 23 years of experience supporting mission critical, standards-based middleware and is now offering commercial support for the OCI re-distribution of the JBoss Application Server (aka Wildfly)!
Visit our Github for:
Why should you switch to the OCI re-distribution of the JBoss Application Server?
- The OCI re-distribution is derived from the JBoss Application Server release provided by JBoss.org (now wildfly.org).
- All bug fixes applied to the OCI re-distribution are submitted back to the wildfly.org community for incorporation in future releases. OCI is committed to a strong and vibrant Open Source community!
- OCI has been providing high quality commercial support for Open Source products for over 23 years. Support requests are individually addressed and resolved by our team of seasoned software engineers and SMEs.
- The OCI support model is a more cost effective alternative to subscription-based support solutions. OCI’s commercial support is available on a time and materials basis, not CPU count! 24x7 Mission Critical Support is also available.
- OCI certifies each release on a number of operating platforms, including: Sun Solaris, Microsoft Windows, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, and HP-UX.